Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Hanover Tomato Festival, to make your participation in the Hanover Tomato Festival as smooth as possible, we ask you to read the Vendor Rules and Regulations and all event information below before beginning the application process.
This registration is for all artisan, commercial, non-profit and political party applicants. Please check our current list of vendors.
Government Agency Booth Fees:
There is no fee for a single booth space for local, state or federal government agencies.
Additional spaces may be purchased at the Standard or Premium Vendor Booth rates.
Click on "Add Vendor Add On Options" on the fee screen to add any of these option.
Electrical Hookup (limited availability) $75
- Access to electricity at your booth.
- Electrical service is limited to small items, subject to approval.
- Vendor must supply a 50 foot grounded electrical cord.
Tent rental $200
- 15' x 15 foot tent installed at your booth
Table and chair rental $25
- one 8' table and two chairs set up at your booth
STEP ONE: Read All Information Below
- Completed registrations will be reviewed and are subject to approval by the Hanover Tomato Committee.
- If for any reason we are unable to accept your registration, you will be notified via email and all fees will be fully refunded.
- You will receive an automated e-mail confirmation when you complete your registration and payment. If you do not receive this, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 365-7150 as you may need to resubmit your application.
- No refunds after June 1, 2018 so please carefully read the Vendor Rules and Regulations prior to completing your online application.
- The Hanover Tomato Festival Committee cannot prevent vendor duplication of arts and crafts products. We do however, only permit one of each franchise business, (Tupperware, Thirty-One, LulaRoe etc). We will do our best to keep similar booths separated. Please check our current list of vendors.
- If you are providing food samples or selling food items at your booth, a Health and/or Agricultural Department permit is required. Please review Vendor Rules and Regulations carefully for Virginia Health Department requirements.
- The Hanover Tomato Festival is a held rain or shine! Be prepared for the elements. Tents are recommended and must be secured. (Tents may not be staked.)
- The Hanover Tomato Festival is held on athletic turf fields, therefore all vehicular access is strictly prohibited.
- Designated load in/out zones are located on the perimeter of the event field. Vendors are responsible for transporting items to and from these loading zones (Premier vendors will have access to the load in/out service).
Vendor Check In:
Vendors may pick up goodie bags, booth number information, event map and required parking passes at Pole Green Park on the following dates:
Monday, June 11 - Thursday, June 14, 9am - 7pm
Friday, July 13, 9am - 4pm OR 5:30pm - 8pm
The vendor parking passes cannot be emailed so please make the necessary arrangement to have a representative from your business/organization "check in". If you are a vendor that is not in the Hanover/Richmond or surrounding area, you may request to have your parking passes mailed to you. Please email this request to